Pick Me Up, Infinix Service Center forYou
As one of the most popular smartphone brands in Indonesia today, you can easily find Infinix service centers in different locations. As we know, Infinix is one of the brands on the rise today. The number of users continues to climb every day.
How not, this Chinese brand presents a variety of quality smartphone products at very affordable prices. This is what makes the market grow. Its sales have also risen sharply in different regions of the country.
While always trying to provide the best product to consumers, the damage to the name still exists. For those of you experiencing this same problem, don’t worry. There are many ways you can communicate with Infinix’s service center directly.
Of the many ways you can try to connect to the service center, there is one way we highly recommend. This method is to use the Pick Me Up Service.
Beth yw Pick Me Up Service
The Pick Me Up service is a service provided to Infinix customers whose home distance to the nearest service center is more than 30 km or more than 2 hours drive if using a vehicle. Of course, this service will be of great help to those who are indeed constrained by this.
This service is integrated with location maps and features on your Infinix smartphone. So your location will be automatically detected by the system. If it has been proven that you have committed data falsification and pretend to be in a remote location just because you want to get services, of course your application will be rejected.
That’s why those of you who want to connect to the Infinix service center using this same method really have to consider the main requirements first. Given the current high number of Infinix users, of course you have to be patient because there has to be a special queue when ordering this Pick Me Up Service.
This service is certainly very useful to facilitate your steps to improve the various Infinix products you have. But of course there are conditions you have to meet before doing it.
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Lift Me Service
Using Infinix’s pick me up service center service means you’ve agreed to the terms and conditions set by the developer. If one of the conditions you have determined cannot be met, this same service will be deemed not to apply to you.
Therefore, you must understand what the terms and conditions apply. Right off the bat, here’s a further explanation of the Pick Me Up Service’s terms and conditions of use for Infinix product customers.
- The Pick Me Up Service can only be used by those with Infinix products with a warranty. If the warranty has expired, this service is no longer valid.
- To get this Infinix service center, the product seal to be repaired must be intact. If it is proven that the seal has been damaged, torn or repaired elsewhere, then your right to this service is considered lost.
- The LCD and Touchscreen from your Infinix smartphone are still intact. If there are fractions or damages, then your right to receive this same service is considered lost.
- You must attach a product warranty card when this service is used. Not only that, you also have to attach proof of purchase that is accepted to the repair kit.
- Attach a screenshot of the last state of the product to send to Infinix’s service center. The photo must be emailed at the address provided by Infinix.
- Prepare a box or box to wrap your damaged Infinix unit. Also, make sure to do the packaging properly so that Infinix products can avoid all kinds of collisions during the trip to the service center.
- Customers who can access this service are those who have received a confirmation email from Infinix Center and are approved to make immediate repairs. After this step, the messenger will come to pick up your goods immediately.
Make sure you meet these requirements when you want to use the Pick Me Up Service service from the Infinix service center. If you only meet one condition, of course the process of applying for the amendment you want will never be approved.
Condition that cannot be fixed with thePick Me Up service feature
As we discussed earlier, there are several types of products that cannot be repaired at the service center through the Pick Me Up Service program or other service programs. Avoid this condition so that your product can continue to have a warranty and repair warranty until it is complete. Immediately here are some of the cases:
- The warranty period for the Infinix product you purchased has expired. If the warranty period has been lost, Infinix will not be responsible for any type of damage you experience.
- Human error causes the damage you experience. So it doesn’t come from the malfunction of the engine or the Infinix smartphone part itself.
- Your Infinix phone has been repaired elsewhere before being repaired by Infinix.
- Damage triggered by natural disasters.
But for those of you who have products with the criteria mentioned above, you can still get Infinix service center services. But service costs will be incurred after the repair process is carried out.
Sut i gael PIck Me Up Service Infinix
Please understand, there are several steps you have to take to get this Pick Me Up Service. What you have to understand up front is that Pick Me Up Service will take your product to a central service centre. The operational time of this service from Monday to Friday is between 09.00 and 17.00 WIB.
The confirmation time required to get news from a central infinix service center is 1×24 hours. Follow these steps to get the best service on this one:
- Send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the email topic with: Pick Me Up Service Infinix – (Your City)
- Fill in the following data in the email you sent:
3.1 Full name
3.2 Full address
3.3 DimHP mother
3.4 City/County of residence
3.5 Zip Code of your region
3.6 Product pick-up hours
3.7 Types of infinix Smartphones you have
3.8 IMEI Number of your Infinix products (15 Digits)
3.9 Product colors
3.10 Types of damage experienced by your product
3.11 Photos of HP State and other Equipment to send
If you have achieved these data. Infinix will deliver a reply immediately within 1×24 hours. After that, an Infinix messenger will pick up your damaged product and take it to the service center for repairs.
If you want to request the repair process and other information related to the Pick Me Up Service you are taking, you can visit our official website in www.carlcare.com or by calling Infinix’s official service centre number at 081807921583 and email email@example.com.